Re: Volume-weighted Moving Average in SC4

> Thanks to Neville, Monte, Dennis, Paul and others for helping me with
> this problem.

Apparently you missed the point of my post. :-)

> Plot1: IFF (V>0, (C * V) / V,Close)

That's EXACTLY the same as Plot1: Close

> Plot2: Average (Plot1,50)

That's EXACTLY the same as Plot2: Average (Close,50)

Nothing wrong with plotting the close or the average of the close but
what does it have to do with volume and why do all that extra arithmetic
if all you want is the close? I gave you the (very simple) formula for
the volume-weighted average but apparently that wasn't of interest
either. Oh well, I'm done with this thread. (mental image of a thirsty
horse running from a pool of water. :-)

--
  Dennis