DTN D8080 Ethernet Port Support

Here is the reply I received from Omega tech support regarding my request
for adding support to Ts2k's GS for the ethernet port on DTN's new sat
receiver:

Dear Mr. Wood,

We currently do not have any plans to support the Ethernet port on the DTN
8080 receiver. If you would like to see support for this added to a future
version of TradeStation, please contact our Product Management department at
TradeStationWishList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:TradeStationWishList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us. Thank you for your continued support.

2000i Software Support Department

Anybody interested should send a note to the above wishlist link.  It may
help.

Regards,
Bill Wood