Re: Bright Trading, LLC

Getting a series 7 is a major pain (at least it was for me) and last I
heard you only need it if you want to be a broker (which, having tried it,
I would say you may want to think twice...)

Good luck!

                    Ullrich
                    Fischer               To:     omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                    <uf@xxxxxxxxxx        cc:
                    scher.com>            Subject:     Bright Trading, LLC

                    02/19/2001
                    07:40 PM

I'm looking at trading with these folks.  Has anyone had any experience
with them?   Is the Series 7 certification worth the effort?