problem tying to print orders in real time to a printer.

i got minor headache trying to figure the following out:
when my system generates an new position order or filled order
*intrabar and not end of bar i would like to send the order to
my dot matrix printer and log in into a file.
say i have 30 bars loaded my system generates an order within
that bar ( intrabar ) and i want to send that order to a file
with fileappend and print it to printer with  print ( printer, ... )
how can i possibly do that not on end of bar but intrabar ( on that tick )?
i can easily do that on close of the bar but somehow it gets messy if
i try it intrabar. ( i know how to dump data but the main problem is dumping
it intrabar not end of bar )

if anybody done that already would be so kind and pull out that piece of
code,
please. if dll is required, it's ok.
another question: is there anybody out that who has been able to tap into
order part of atcc and access those orders thru an api/dll, please.
thanks.
bilo.