From: "kjh129" <kjh129@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Carl Vanhaesendonck" <carlvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Omega List"
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: One system tested over an entire portfolio

try trading recipies or behold!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Vanhaesendonck" <carlvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 11:41 AM
Subject: One system tested over an entire portfolio

I am a basic TS user and would like to know if something I am doing
regularly on Omnitrader 2000 is also possible on TS:

Is possible to test a strategy, not by trying different optimizations on one
symbol, but instead by letting TS scan all my portfolio with the same
unoptimized (and in my case fortunately un-optimizable) system, then just
sorting the symbols on the criterion I selected (percent return for
example)?

I am perhaps stupid, but I never succeeded to do it with TS (or Supercharts
formerly), and never found an add-on capable of it.

I hope I am wrong and that somebody on this list has a solution.

Thank you anyway