Unidentified subject!

Greetings

    Our company is working on an information resource for users of trading
software. This site will contain the latest news from software developers,
service advertisements and other information releases. We intend to host a
comprehensive base of software developers and custom programming services.

    Are there any other kinds of resources You'd like to see onsuch a site?
We appreciate Your opinion greatly and will do the best for traders like
You.

    This is not spam or advertising - we are not giving a Web address of the
upcoming project.

    Thanks,
    waiting Your feedback