RE: TASC Review of Tradestation Pro

"Tradestation has allowed
> me access to technical tools that even a few years ago were solely the
> province of highly capitalised traders, with the ability to finance their
> own programmers."

I agree with that and Bill Cruz and his brother have become very wealthy
because they capitalized on the idea.  Bringing backtesting capabilities to
the masses -- what a concept.  However, these tools are practically useless
if they don't work the way they should.  TS is more dangerous than useful if
it can't be relied on or used reliably the way omega says it can.  Remember
how Omega brought out SP5 ONLY AFTER a lot of folks "whined" about it.  And
it probably all started on this board.  I suspect when the whining gets
serious on this board, and when enough people get angry and call them about
it, they'll roll out SP6.  I appreciate the efforts of Mark Simms who has
spent a lot of time collecting bugs and posting them to this list and giving
them to Omega.  It's through the efforts of people like him, that we even
stand a chance of seeing a better TS2K.  Omega watches this list so IMO it's
absolutely the right place to voice your complaints about their product.
Not only to tell them but to inform the rest of the world.