EL coding for: BarMins and NumBars

Thanks for the help with Market hours.
Vars: SessionMins(TimeToMinutes(Sess1EndTime) -
TimeToMinutes(Sess1StartTime))  ;
this is cool.

Next i need to calculate Number of Mins between Bars (BarMins). I need
to do this calculation on the first bar (or within a few bars) AND I
need to find the total number of bars on the chart (NumBars). Obviousl I
need to know the timeframe (BarMins) in order to calculate NumBars.

BarMins would have values ranging from 1 to SessionMins  (ie 1min to 1day)
A guestimate for NumBars based on 20 trading days/month would be fine. I
am not concerned about including holidays at this point.

One option is to dig into TS memory. Does anyone know if these values
are accessible in ATCCAlerts or some other object? (Note: The chart I am
using is made from Ascii data ie Global server is NOT running, so I cant
access its object)

Regards
Mike