From: "Bob Carlin" <carlin7300@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 5:19 PM
Subject: Attachments? not likely....

Sorry Folks,

I posted a message asking whether anyone had a
solution for bad calculations on TSpro
support/resistance lines. I attached a gif showing the
calculations returned by TS.

But it could be that attachments are not the way to
go. It appears the list doesn't support them.

One list member wrote: "Omega-List does not pass any
attachments.  It's a lousy list-serv engine.  We
should all move to Yahoo-groups."

Anyway, If anyone does have a thought, here's the
difficulty:

I formatted the support/resistance lines for the line
percentages I wanted. On some calculations, the
percentages are correct. On others they aren't. You
could see exactly what's happening in the attached gif
(if it were attached....)

Peter Zetlin

=====
Bob Carlin