Re: TSy2k Install

I was going to suggest you go to the Omega Research Knowledge base as they
have an article on that subject. I went there but apparently there site is
not working properly. I dug through some of my stuff and found that I had
printed out the instructions here. Save a backup copy of the registry first,
then do the following:

1. Click the START|Run menu sequence.
2. In the open box type REGEDIT and click OK.
3. Click the plus sign next to the entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
4. Click the plus sign next to SOFTWARE
5. Click the plus sign next to MICROSOFT
6. Click the DATAACESS folder to highlight it.
7. In the right hand pane, click the FULLINSTALVER registry key once to
highlight it.
8. Click the EDIT|MODIFY menu.
9. Enter the value 2.12.4202.3 and click OK.
10. Click the VERSION registry key once to highlight it.
11. Click the EDIT|MODIFY menu.
12. Enter the value 2.1.2 and click OK.
13. Click the REGISTR|EXIT menu to close the registry editor.
14. Restart the installation- no need to reboot.

It works, I've had to do it too.

Regards, Randall