>From my point of view; TradeStation should not be sold for less than
$20'000. Even this amount would be too cheap for this piece of Software.

I stop here; we better go to use the tool than writing this kind of mails.

Regs
Phil

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: M. Simms [mailto:prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 1:46 AM
An: Omega-List
Betreff: TASC Review of Tradestation Pro

Wow - the product is just out of beta and it already got a review !
A great one.....that indicates absolutely no shortcomings in the product.
It's "perfect".

Get this statement: "..Tracking a TSG product is akin to tracking a
ballistic missle..it's position changes constantly. TSG tracks these
changes.....blah, blah, blah"

Hey, but what about us poor TS2000i suckers STILL waiting for SP6 after 9
MONTHS...and still dozens of reported bugs ???

"Another neat feature: you can have several trading systems running on the
same chart...."

Uh, isn't that the LITTLE thing Omega FORGOT to put into TS2000i ?
(attention to detail, attention to detail)
Thus with just several active strategies running with multiple "cloned"
charts requires a CRAY COMPUTER to do anything ?

"TSG more than doubled the size of it's Engineering staff...."

Anyone gotten ANY decent responses from tech support about TS2000i bugs
related to lost menu bars and/or lost performance reports that require a
full re-installation all the way back to the original CDs ?
I think there's only 1 guy in tech support and he doesn't know what he is
doing.

All in all, great review.
You'll feel great about it...unless you've spent $3000 on TS4 and then
another $2000 on upgrading to TS2000i.
I know Larry Williams will love it....he's still using SystemWriter !!