AW: IB - unusual small print

Thanks, Monte and Shawn, for the clarifications.

An interesting problem has come up in connection with the account opening
process. Seems our trading firm in which I am a partner, L&S Capital
Management GmbH, cannot have an account in its actual name because IB cannot
handle the ampersand character in their electronic forms. They suggested we
use "LS" instead of "L&S", but we are worried that there might be problems
wiring funds in and out between differently named companies. Will talk to
management later today.

First impressions overall of IB are good. Apart from the above problem, the
account opening process is a breeze, and the new "Trader Workstation" seems
exactly what we have been looking for. We are even thinking of transferring
all of our money there, but of course it's too early to say. Reliability
will be the key word.

Regards,

Michael Suesserott