Re[2]: Formerly known as "Omega Research"

Hello John,

For what its worth, John.  I got it.  Time for adding a disclaimer to
the bottom of such messages:  "There is risk in sarcasm and not
everyone's reaction will be similar.  The author does not really
believe the statement above."

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--