RE: ASC Trend

Here's a clone of ASCTrend. Take look, it is based on FastK. If you have
AscTrend compare them . . . I think you will find it to be very close.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Johnson [mailto:dsj000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 9:32 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ASC Trend

There has been some recent discussion about ASC Trend, mostly about pirating
the software...that is obviously questionable.

But, does anyone have any experience with ASC Trend, especially recent
versions?  They have indicators and also trading systems.

I tried the indicators at one time (maybe two years ago), but was not
impressed.

I would like to hear if anyone has really tried them, and achieved any
success, and with what trading vehicles and time frame.

Regarding the pirating issue...if they really work, then the money should
not be an issue.  If they don't work, then who cares?  And ASC offers
monthly rates for the expensive systems and trials of some of the others.
So I don't understand why the pirating is necessary anyway???  What am I
missing?

Dave Johnson