Re: Drummond market geometry

For the last six years Charles Drummond and I have been in daily
correspondence creating a comprehensive course on how to trade the markets
according to his forty years of experience developing and trading multiple
time-frames.  For those of you who do not know of him, Drummond is a
Canadian trader of legendary reclusiveness who virtually never appears in
public, writes only for private publication, has never been interviewed,
lives on a large track of sea coast in rural Nova Scotia, and has taken (in
my estimation) nine figures out of the market.

I have watched the thread regarding mentoring on this list and have been
biting my tongue as I didn't wish to mention a product for sale on the
list, but since there is an interest I will indicate that information
including track records is available with the demo package at
www.tedtick.com  and that a free weekly voice commentary by Drummond
personally on the S&P daily and intraday market is available at
www.pldot.com  under the "probe" selection.

I would  be happy to comment on the specifics of the methodology to the
list if the list so desires (without violating my own non-disclosure
agreement), or alternatively will be happy to comment to any individual
privately via e-mail or phone (below).  I can also provide privately
connections to some traders who are currently using the methodology.  One
mentioned to me that he had spent over $100,000 on courses and seminars and
had never in his life encountered a body of knowledge as useful,
comprehensive, or accurate in predicting market action as the Drummond
Geometry that Charlie and I have created.

As to the other names, Mark Douglas is the author of  Trading in the Zone
and the disciplined Trader and a friend of ours and of CMI; CMI is a firm
in the midwest that at one time provided information on point and line
methods (where I originally encountered Drummond), and Jim Mandl and  Bobby
Stephen were principals of that firm.

The best way to learn about Drummond Geometry is through the multi-media
information available at Tedtick.com.  Drummond wrote nine books between
1978 and 1996, plus the current multi-media disks, which are included in
the materials currently available.

I hope this information does not violate the proscription against
commercial information on the Omega list, I wish only to make people aware
of the availability here, since information on the topic has been requested.

Regards to all,

Ted Hearne

ted@xxxxxxxxxxx

773-728-6996