Chart refresh via EL

Hi all,

I am about to program an export analyst which deletes all trendlines and text
drawn in the chart.
It uses the functions Text_Delete and TL_delete. But these functions do not
actually delete the items until the chart is being refreshed.
If I do minimize the chart window the text and trendline items have disappeared.
Is there any possibility to do this chart refresh automatically.

TIA

Michael

Diskutieren Sie mit im Boersenparlament am Mittwoch, 07.02.2001, ab 19:30 Uhr
zum Thema: Die Biotech-Branche
http://www.Boersenparlament.de

http://www.spuetz.de