Trade Station Pro Help memory usage

Hi Gang,

Whenever I open up the help window in Tradstation Pro
I nearly run out of memory.  Hard disk then thrashes
nearly on each keystroke (well maybe not that bad, but
you get the idea).  I called tech support but they
were useless as predicted.  My possible guesses for
solutions include changing settings on the cache in
Internet Explorer, changing other parameters of
Internet Explorer, switching to Netscape, switching to
Windows 2000, and of course buying some more ram
(currently only 64MB).

If anyone has noticed this on their machine and found
a way to reduce the memory consumption of the help
feature of TSPro please share what you found.

Jack