Money management

Hello all...
   Would anyone know if such software exists which will determine
the optimum money management scheme for your system (ie.
Optimal F, Martindale, Anti-Martindale, etc...), based on system
profitability parameters you specify (ie. Win %, Avg. Winning
Trade, Avg. Losing trade, Profit Factor, etc.)

  I know Rina Money Manager will do this, but you need to have a
full trade-by-trade output generated by SuperCharts/Tradestation to
use as input....I only know the broad profitibility figures of my
system - not a trade-by-trade history.

Thanks!
   Shawn