correcting daily data in Global Server...

Hi.

I want to clean my daily data in as painless a way as possible.  I have an
easy way to use the HistoryCentre product to create xpo files of correct
OHLCV data for the sporadic patches of bad dates, but unfortunately Global
Server does not seem to overwrite existing (bad) data with (clean) data
imported in xpo format.  So, I need a way of deleting ranges of dates for
specific symbols from Global Server before I import the xpo data.

Does anyone know if/how this can be done using EasyLanguage?  Or must it be
done manually?

	Alex