Re: Option Trading

Options aren't for everybody -- but if you're one of the few who is able
and willing to persevere through the jungle to a clear understanding of
Options trading (and still have your bank-roll intact), they can be an
interesting game.

These two links will provide some basics -- I wouldn't recommend anything
beyond the educational aspect of the first site --  Good Luck!

http://www.optionetics.com/education.asp

http://www.cboe.com/education/