RE: Passing of variables from indicator to signal

Dear Ivo, you're the best!  That works slendidly!
The only changes I need to make are switches for data
compression when using intra-day charts.  Thanks again
Ivo.

Now I need to figure out if there is a way for
Tradestation to be able to read off stuff plotted by a
password-protected indicator ...

Cheers,
Jack