Re: plotting an indicator only on the last x bars of a chart?

Hello Phil,

Below you'll find code for a moving average written by Phil Lane that
plots intraday ma from the opening bar forward.  I think you could
take ideas from it.

Also, I think you could condiitonalize our plot statement something
like this:

IF CurrentBar - BarNumber <= 50 then Plot1(xxx, "xxx");

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--
                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx