Re: Dynastore Question

> There is no way to turn TS4
> or TS2000 into a Tradestation Pro equivalent where you get automatic
> data-on-demand.

Knowing DB's skill as a programmer, I wonder if it couldn't be done.
Dynastore would need to check the Omega server database and see if it
contained the data. If not, it would have to request the data from
quote.com and feed it tick-by-tick to the server.

Aaaaaaaargggg.... just realized it wouldn't work in BS100 because it
uses the computer for the time stamp. Too bad they came up with that
lame system. Still seems like it could be done with TS4 other than the
bandwidth limitation of the serial port. Hmmmm.... there's gotta be a
way. I've heard from a few disgruntled users of TS Pro who aren't
renewing their subscriptions so there is a nice market niche for anyone
who figures out how to get data on demand into TS.

--
  Dennis