Fw: TS2000i - Workspace Assistant

Suggestions please:

In SC4 EOD I could run the Chart Scanner, get a list of symbols that were
generated from various indicators and then double click on the symbol in the
output window and SC4 would take you directly to that chart. Therefore with
a series of double clicks down a list I could quickly do a visual check on
the charts of list of symbols output from chart scanner that met various
alert criteria.

Now in TS2000i the workspace assistant will generate the same list of
symbols but a right click of the mouse on the symbol and select "go to
window" takes you to the right workspace but not to the chart symbol in
question. Therefore you have to manually open the chart.

The upshot is that a job that took 10 minutes in SC4 is now impossible in
TS2000i.

Omega says that's how it is supposed to be.

What I want to do is simple: Just scan a whole market, get a list of symbols
that meet various alert criteria and then scroll through the charts one by
one for a quick visual check.

What's my work around to make it happen in TS2000i?

Thanks,

Craig