From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: TS and Dynamic Trader files

I wonder if anyone has ever experimented with different setups for building
DT files with TS...I have DT on one computer and TS4 on another connected
via network.  When TS builds a bunch of files, on a half hour for instance,
the system freezes for quite a few seconds (despite fast computer and lotso
mem).  Was wondering if it might take less CPU time on the TS computer to
build the files on a drive on the DT computer via network.  Anyone ever
consider this before? Or perhaps someone knows enough about networking and
cpu us on Win 2000 to have a clue.

Thanks,
Chris