Re: What are the most liquid symbols to trade ?

Gary certainly has it right in terms of "help" from the pit.  It is far
better to pay the extra commissions for the mini nasdog than to pass through
the gauntlet of the floor.  You can pay a lot of commissions for a "slip" of
5 handles in the big.  How long these guys will be tolerated by traders is
the only question-  not *whether* they will disappear.  In fact, I am
wondering whether the recent appearance of the "Piranhas R Us" moniker in
our group is part of this effect.  The poor floor trader piranhas are
already seeking a new way of making money as we speak.  They may even have
to compete with us on an even field in the future, like the Phantom of the
Pits predicted in his writings on the previously popular futuresmag.com
forum.  When that occurs, our "help" to their accounts will be diminished.

"Don't let the Piranha get you down".

Don