TS 4.0 and TS Pro real time data lag results

I use S&P Comstock from satellite --> UMDS v2 on a 333MHZ computer, and S&P
Comstock from the same satellite dish --> TS 4.0 on a dual Pentium 500MHz
computer.  I compared the arrival times of SPH1 ticks on these two
machines; and Ken Higgins and I compared by telephone the arrival times of
MSFT ticks on my UMDS machine and on his TS Pro machine (we used MSFT b/c
TS Pro does not yet deliver futures data).  Some results:

1 - Comparing arrival times of SPH1 ticks, TS 4.0 displays the SPH1 ticks
consistently later than their appearance on the UMDS computer.  The lag is
sometimes as much as 30 seconds.
2 - Comparing arrival times of MSFT ticks, there does not appear to be any
difference between my UMDS arrival times and his TS Pro arrival times.
_| pisani@xxxxxxxx

_|