RE: Help - Line weight doesn't work - Happy ending

Thanks to all who tried to help.  By reading every document in the OR Knowledge
Base, I finally found one that pointed me to the solution.  There's an option in
"View | Chart Options" labelled "Auto-size bar width when bar spacing changes".  I'm
not sure what it's supposed to do, but for some reason it was checked.  Unchecking
it fixed the problem - I can adjust line weights now.  Ah, life's little
victories...