Security hotlist - MS update links page

Microsoft has finally got their act together
regarding security updates.  They are
now organized on one page at...

http://support.microsoft.com/highlights/default.asp?pr=topsdn&cl=135&fr=0&sd=tech

Add this link to your "Favorites List".

- Mark Jurik

Regarding IE, I still use version 4.01 SP2 with
all the security updates.  I think it's safer
than 5.5.