From: "Robert Bianchi" <r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Don Roos" <roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: Read my lips, Win2000 is the answer

Hi Don,

Don, you wrote,
> >Others like myself, may have wanted to go to W2000, but were limited by
the
> >fact that a dvd driver for it has not been available- maybe it is now.

Don ,unfortunately, I rest my case with your response to this issue.

Don, you can choose from the below 2 choices.

Option 1
======
If you want a stable, professional working environment in order to risk
your hard earned capital in the trading world, then use NT4 or Win2000, no
questions asked. If your issue is unavailable DVD drivers then use NT4
instead of Win2000. Don, if your primary concern is a good trading PC then
NT4 is YOUR answer. NT4 is available at any second-hand store or newspaper
at a discount these days.

Option 2
======
Don, it seems like if your primary concern is playing PC games, DVDs,
colorful multimedia graphics and NOT a stable trading environment then,
please be my guest, use WinME, Win98 or Win95.

Don, if you choose your PC's trading environment on the basis of whether or
not a DVD driver is available then obviously you place a higher priority to
DVD/multimedia than you do to a stable trading environment for your hard
earned capital.

Don you wrote,
 >I am hopeful I never grace your presence with any DAQ's, since then your
 >writing skills would be taxed again.

Don, I hate taxes, I think that's what the Amercian Revolution was all
about, right ??? I never was any good at writing. I spend too much time
learning Easylanguage instead.

Don, I do help people ON the Omega-List but mostly people OFF the
Omega-List with basic and complex Easylanguage code. That is what this
Omega-List is for.

Some of the most basic Easylanguage questions can be answered if people
actually read the manuals and spent TIME learning.

With those people that are serious in learning how to trade, I am happy to
help.  If people ask questions that can be easily solved just by looking at
the canned Easylanguage indicators and systems, well, they are just bone
lazy.  Don, people just do not KNOW these things. Knowledge does not just
appear in someone's mind.  People with the knowledge have dedicated many
10s, 100s  and 1000s of hours learning. Most people can learn thru
examples. That's the way i learn.  I have leant other programming languages
by looking at examples and more examples.  There are plenty of basic
examples in TS2000 and TS4. There are MILLIONS of Easylanguage examples in
the Omega-List archives.

Kind Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx