FW: NYJavaSIG - Java on Wall Street Conference - Feb 6

Java quickly moving to WallStreet. Ignore at your own peril.

NYJavaSIG members are invited to attend "2001 Wall Street on Java
Technology" -- Feb 6, World Trade Center, New York City.

The 2001 Wall Street on Java Technology event is a FREE show,
Tuesday, Feb 6 from 10 am to 4 pm, World Trade Center Mezzanine,
downtown New York.  Senior technologists, Java programmers, and IT
managers from financial markets firms are invited to register in
advance for a FREE show badge. Sun Microsystems is the Elite Sponsor
and will be showing their latest J2EE, J2ME, J2SE, and Forte
developer software for Java.

Register, and see our complete conference program at
www.javaonwallstreet.com

The conference is full day program, with keynotes from David Sherr
of Charles Schwab and Duncan Johnston-Watt of Instinet.  Sun speakers
include Simon Phipps, chief software evangelist, and product managers
from the J2SE, J2EE, J2ME and Forte groups.  Other presenters
include Frank Greco of Crossroads Technologies, Joel Scotkin of
Random Walk Computing, Jeff Woodruff of Bridge, Peter Forint of
Sitraka Software, and Ed Roman of the Middleware Company.

This is a world class speaker roster than would normally only be
found at JavaOne.   Save $100 on advance registration at
www.javaonwallstreet.com.