historybank

Hi,  I've  just started testing ts2k rt , and I can't hook to the HISTORYBANK
at all,
the website says this"TradeStation Technologies 2000i customers can download
intra-day and end-of-day data daily absolutely free until February 28, 2000. "
 SO,  I assume i didn't setup the server or connection to historybank
properly,
realtime connection seems fairly reasonable so far. If anyone is sucessfully
using historybank right now, I'd greatly appreciate knowing your SETTINGS,
her ein the FILE, DOWNLOAD section
[Unable to display image]

and here inthe VIEW , DATAFEED SETTINGS, HISTORYBANK.COM
[Unable to display image]

AND HERE
[Unable to display image]

SAMPLE OF ERROR MESSAGE IGET TRYING TO DOWNLOAD FROM HBANK

[Unable to display image]

DOES THIS LOOK CORRECT , DOES THE  DATAFEEED HAVE TO BE SET TO HISTORYBANK?
AND SWITCH OFF THE RT FEED? ONLINE HELP SEEMS TO CRASH FREQUENTLY
[Unable to display image]

Any help would be appreciated.                             TASCLP