Satellite I-net [was Re: Change of email id]

Ditto.

When I was kicking around alt.satellite.starband this week, it seems that
most users are frustrated with what appears to be an infrastructure still
in "beta".

Another satellite i-net provider in development is WildBlue
(www.wildblue.com). They promise 3 megabit up and download speeds, but
won't go online until early 2002.

MT