Re: TS delays quotes in Win98 and ME, but not Win2000

Windows 2000 does not have the "memory leaks" that you will find in Win98 or
WinME. If you suffering from delays in your quote pages then Win2K will
rememdy this.

BTW, the techs Leland spoke are excellent. I should know, I worked for Omega
Tech Support for 3 and a half years and I know them all well.

Fred Gomez