TSPro: data feed reliability

Folks,

I see that some of you are already using TSPro.  I
wish to generate some discusion regarding the quality
of this new product.  Specifically, about the
reliability and quality of the data feed.

As some who are familiar with the Q-Charts product
know, internet data feeds can be subject to huge
bottlenecks (at the server farms) due to an excess of
of users queuing at the servers.  This can and does
result in slow and/or non-existent real time data.
This is a major problem for any kind of trader,
whether one trades using mechanical systems or not.

Thus my question to any current users of TSPro is:
what has been your experience with the data feed in
terms of speed, accuracy and most importantly,
reliabilty.

TSPro is not nearly as widely used (yet) as is
Q-Charts (Q-Charts has over 20,000 users).  Thus some
reliability problems may not surface until there are
very many TSPro customers, all striving for access to
the servers at the same time.

Comments, please.