Tradestation.com hardware

If you want to use the tracking center for realtime signals, you will
need a dual processor system with the fastest hard drive you can find.
My dual 700/ 7200rpm IDE can't handle 20 charts (at open or when market
is moderately busy) with simple systems if I send orders to the tracking
center.

If I turn off the systems, piece of cake.  So, if you use lots of charts
and only a few signals, a lesser machine will do.

Regards,

John

PS--The next version of TSpro may do away with tracking center and
substitute an account manager.  This will supposedly cure the
bottleneck.