RE: Price Scale for @cco,ND,NQ Thanks!

I would like to thank everyone for the excellent

Thanks Again

Alan
***************************
The 1/10th scale will eliminate the price spikes but
will also limit
your data to 2470.5 accuracy.  1/100 will keep your
data at the 2470.XX but
spikes will occur on volatile days (a few times per
year).  Its a trade-off

1/10.  @CCO, ND, NQ, NDX, INDU, and DJ should all be
reset to 1/10.
Otherwise any day that moves more than 327.67 pts from
the open will
have corrupted data.

end;