TS doesn't plot one day of data?

Omega list folks:

I ran into an odd problem this morning: Looking at one of the charts on my
screen, TradeStation 4.0 plots the 30 min data bars for 01/09/2001 fine,
then plots the data for 01/11/2001 fine and is now updating the data for
today [01/12/2001] just fine. But it doesn't plot any data for 01/10/2001
and it doesn't leave a gap. The tick data is there and it is valid. There
are no bad ticks. The data just doesn't plot. I have plotted it as the
primary data on a one data chart and as secondary data on a two data chart.
On those charts, it shows 01/10/2001 as having no data for that series and
so leaves that day blank, but it does plot normally for the other data series.

Has anyone else seen this? Have any ideas?

Thanks.

Tim Morge