Re: BMI Cable Problem, Manhattan

In a message dated 01/07/2001 12:41:19 PM EST, realpeace@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Also, I guess to increase bandwidth<? they discontinued both Canadian and
 Option quotes, I was told-and generally the service has just degraded. >>

Carl, I switched to CSPAN several weeks ago and find it superior to AMC. I am
interested only in CME quotes and find them pretty good - no degradation -
but who knows when DBC will pull the plug. I would guess that there's too
much monthly income involved for them to exit within the next few months, at
least.

Best wishes,  Ralph