data for NYSE advancing issues for 1/10/2001

List,

I had a power outage today.  I seem to have gotten "refresh" data ok for most
symbols I'm interested in from HistoryBank .  But data for NYSE advancing and
declining issues is  missing in action after 12:00 NY time.  It looks like
the advances and declines data is missing from HistoryBank.  Or, for some
reason, my system doesn't recognize it if it IS there.  Can anybody else
confirm this?

I'm working with TS 2000.  so .omz or .xpo formatted intraday data would be
needed ... If anybody has data for today and is willing to share it with me
for advances and declines (NYSE) I'd sure appreciate it.

Lee Scharpen