RE: Tradestation Pro made Barron's already !

You're just witnessing a bunch of ripped-off and PO'd Omega Research users.

We can't get bug fixes to the $4,000 software we paid for and now we
understand the company is dropping support for it...only a year after it's
introduction !

http://comm.lycos.com