Unidentified subject!

Greetings

I am having trouble running radar station on Windows 98. I am told by Omega
that it will run"just fine"
on Windows 2000. Could I ask for confirmation or denial from any of you who
would be kind enough to
comment. Thanks!
Ed H.

Reminder:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure.
Do not use e-mail to send us confidential information
such as credit card numbers, changes of address, PIN
numbers, passwords, or other important information.
Do not e-mail orders to buy or sell securities, transfer
funds, or send time sensitive instructions. We will not
accept such orders or instructions.  This e-mail is not
an official trade confirmation for transactions executed
for your account.  Your e-mail message is not private in
that it is subject to review by the Firm, its officers,
agents and employees.