RE: TS2000i SP6 Does exist..........1ST Qtr Maybe !!!!!

> Your comments are based that the cup is half empty, however this
> could be that the cup is half full.
>
> SP6 may be the last GREAT fix with no further fixes required.

And we might get lasting peace in the Middle East, and the US
Government might pay off the US debt, and I might win the lottery.

Or not.

Given Omega's past history, their stated intention to kill the
product, and their past record of quality software releases, I'd say
the "or not" scenario is a LOT more likely.

Gary