Re: Fib Extension

I think you may be using the retracement tool incorrectly
to calculate Fib extensions/expansions. You need
to calculate an expansion from 3 points, ABC,
not just two points.

Forgive me if you are doing this correctly. It's
frustrating that so many charting packages
calculate Fib expansions incorrectly.

I trade with Fibs all the time, so believe me,
there is a right way and a wrong way...

-Neal.