TS4 Survival List waz HistoryBank alternative?

Hello  Lawrence,

in  anticipation  of omega stopping all support for all products soon.
i  have  decided  to start a TS4 Survival List for those of us who use
this product.

the  purpose of  the  list  will  be  to  keep up the symbol universe
settings  and  warehouse  data as well as any other subject to secure
the future use of TS4.

to  subscribe  please  use  the link below, and remember this is a TS4
LIST  ONLY  and nothing else.  it is for information and services ect.
related to only the TS4 product and its continued longevity.

http://www.markbrown.com:82/guest/RemoteListSummary/TS4

thank you, mark