RE: back to the well again... parallel trend lines

> problem is... how do you specify the angle of the trendline?  i
> see no way documented in my "exhaustive" easy language reference.

??  Why do you want to?

The first solution I proposed drew from X1+Z,Y1, to...   YIKES!!

Umm, that should be from X1,Y1+Z to X2,Y2+Z.  Sorry about that!

Anyway.  I only computed the angle (theta) to use in the intermediate
calculations of Z.  You don't need to use it in drawing the
trendline.  You have the two endpoints.  TL_New wants two endpoints.
Everybody's happy.  :-)

You might have to futz about a bit to get the X value in terms of
Date/Time the way TL_New wants it, but that's not hard.

Gary