Re: [TM]Rare events

The larger problem was the failure of ARCA right before or during the Fed
report.  It creates a high level of frustration to have stops and trades
pending and you don't realize that the ECN is down.  I have had a lot of
trouble with ARCA but ISLD is often too illiquid to execute the trades.

Lawrence Price