From: Michael Suesserott [mailto:MikeSuesserott@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 8:00 AM
To: Mark Brown; Omega_List
Subject: AW: Re[2]: Off-Topic - Stock Scanning

Mark,

that chat room is practically inactive. However, Quotes-Plus has a mailing
list just like the Omega one, except that tech support and the head
developer react very quickly to listers' problems - very much unlike the
Omega list.

I've been using Quotes-Plus for years. Clean data, stocks and commodities,
numerous indices, great fundamentals, fast downloads, excellent scanning
through free software with a built-in scanning language, reasonable
charting, a built-in spread sheet, a VB and C++ interface, very compact
storage of data, all for about a dollar a day.

Mark, I like your rugged common sense combined with your sound distrust of
data vendors, but in the case of Quotes-Plus these are not warranted.
Customer satisfaction runs high among Quotes-Plus users. Having tried most
of these data companies myself, I'd rate Quotes-Plus to be among the best of
the EOD bunch (disclaimer: no connection etc.).

Regards,

Michael Suesserott