RE: TS 4.0 across a network? Help please.

  • To: "Alan Courchene" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TS 4.0 across a network? Help please.
  • From: "Dennis Schutten" <Dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 02:00:34 -0800

Alan,

As far as I know it's impossible to separate the Globalserver from
Tradestation charting. The datafeed can be on another PC and connected via a
network to the other PC which runs Globalserver and Tradestation.
Myself I run a non compatible datafeed on my server and connect it via the
network to the Globalserver by means of an interface.
Hope this helps a little bit. For now happy new year!!!

Regards,

Dennis