Re: DTN data feed for TS2k...

Don't feel too bad about your satellite service
upgrade.

S&P Comstock just did that the past month up from
128K to 384K speed. Of course a raise in price too.
(fuzzy pete, where's the new ts2k server for sp?!)

DTN will need to do the same to keep up with the
current hectic market condition.

After many years using so many different data services
from the old FM to cable, satellite, direct line,
and the current internet stuff ... I can tell you all
that the current internet stuff will stay just
because of their relatively lower prices and bad
services. In the future it will be 2-tier market again
just like the old days - FM vs Satellite.
Now, Internet the cheap one vs Satellite the premium
one.
But it must be good fast satellite, not those
19.2K old stuff.

If your software tool let you fully exploit the
expanded broadcast bandwidth of new DTN, and you
actually utilize those data in trading, then
trust me it will worth the higher price.

but I don't think the current TS2K will :)

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals